GoTo Nations Regional Directors of the Americas
- With 20 years of experience on the mission field, we use our experiences to help launch and support missionaries in the Americas
- Establishing and supporting a GoTo Nations training center in San Pedro Sula, Honduras to prepare missionaries to launch into Latin America
- Train GoTo Nations missionary candidates through a ten week TIMOTHY INTERNSHIP PROGRAM (TIP) IN HONDURAS
- Mentor GoTo Nations Missionary candidates through a two year Apprenticeship Training Program and Language studies for Latin America located in San Pedro Sula
Training generations to minister
- GoTo Nations School of ministry in San Pedro Sula, Honduras. This ministry school trains local students to know God and equips them to go out and to fulfill the great commission in their communities.
- Training and establishing SUPER CHURCH FOR CHILDREN in local churches in Central, South and North America.
- Leadership training in ministry to children
- Training Nationals in an evangelistic outreach outside the four walls of the Church designed to share the gospel with children.
Sharing the love and life of Jesus by fighting generational cycles of poverty and hopelessness with impoverished children and their families in word and deed
- Fighting malnutrition and starvation for over 10 years by feeding children in the most poverty-stricken areas of Honduras
- Time of Grace house
- Helping families through micro enterprises of sewing, selling eggs and produce, woodworking, and more.
- Miracle Farm Honduras
- Partnerships with schools and orphanages
For over 20 years Wyly and Candy have ministered to children. As they began teaching children and training leaders to minister to children, they were challenged by the starvation and malnutrition that is all around in the poverty stricken areas they were working. They knew God was calling them to not just meet the children’s spiritual needs, but their physical needs also. So for many years they have shared the love of Jesus with the children with words and nutritious meals.